Lesley Ugochukwu Scouting Analysis – Rennes 21/22 Season Match Based Performance Analysis And General Evaluation
Lesley Ugochukwu scouting analysis I will share the comments I have observed about the football player under 3 main headings for the 21/22 season. In the first title, football player information, then match-based explanation analysis. In the last part, his detailed observation is shared as a general football player evaluation.
Who is Lesley Ugochukwu?
Ugochukwu is a French midfielder born in 2004. He grew up in Rennes and made his professional debut in 2021.
Lesley Ugochukwu 21/22 Season Statistics;
How many games did Lesley Ugochukwu play in 21/22 season statistics and how effective was he?
Time Taken: 490 min.
Injury: Ankle injury (21/22 season) – 42 days and 5 matches
Lesley Ugochukwu Match Based Evaluation;
The result over some matches where Lesley started the starting eleven in the 21/22 season;
The Minor Features of the Algorithmic System are Effective on Stamina, Short Passing, Long Passing, Changing the Direction of the Game, Calm, Hardworking. Headings Not Effective in Minor Features in the Algorithmic System: Jumping, Head Shot, Finishing, Long Shot, Cross Shot, Dribbling, Stealing Ability, Narrow Field Skill, Interception, Sliding Interception, Ball Removal Speed.
Evaluation of Lesley Ugochukwu;
As a result of match-based analysis, the primary role that should be played in the position played: Regista or Dynamo.
Moments where the in-match reaction is most effective: Ball on The Feet or Transition Game.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- In the game connection and transition game, he can direct the passes that will make the attacking team fast attack.
- He can be a pass station for his teammates.
- He tries diagonal passes.
- Stay calm under pressure and make the right choices under pressure while the ball is standing.
- He enters the defense line and supports defenders.
- When he goes to the 2nd zone, he can grab the free ball and manage it with passes.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- When he moves to the defensive tier, his defensive actions are weakened. Due to his position, he must be the first to meet the opponent. But he cannot do this task.
- Ineffective on airball active.
- He tries diagonal passes, but his accuracy is weak.
- When the team puts pressure on him, he lags a little behind. However, if he takes a position at the end of the 2nd zone, he will be more effective in catching and catching the ball.
- Due to the position, he can and should try to shoot.
- He is someone who can be effective in attack reactions, but he does not make the advances.
- He can take a heavy and quick reaction. It doesn’t do dribbling or idle runs.
Ugochukwu is someone who is developing and needs to work hard to improve. Even though this is a period when he started playing ball in the French league and suffered his first injury in his career, I think he will come back strong with the right and effective steps as a result. Although he has a lot of items to improve, the football player can also play as a versatile and a defender. However, I think that if the right field is the defensive midfielder and someone more active, it will evolve into a different class. It must be said that he is in the right league for this development. In the future, we can see it in different leagues. Spain is one of them.