Dennis Johnsen Scouting Analysis – Venezia 21/22 Season Match Based Performance Analysis And General Evaluation
Dennis Johnsen scouting analysis For the 21/22 season, I will share the comments I have observed about the football player under 3 main headings. In the first title, football player information, then match-based explanation analysis. In the last part, his detailed observation is shared as a general football player evaluation.
Who is Dennis Johnsen?
Johnsen is a Norwegian footballer born in 1998. In 2013, he first started playing football in the infrastructure of the Rosenborg team. His professional football career continued with Heerenveen in 2015 and Ajax in 2017. In 2020, he transferred to his current team, Venezia.
Dennis Johnsen 21/22 Season Statistics;
How many games did Dennis Johnsen play in 21/22 season statistics and how effective was he?
Time Taken: 1614 min.
Injury: 21/22 – Ankle Injury / 23 days – 4 matches
Dennis Johnsen Match Based Evaluation;
The result was obtained over some matches where Dennis Johnsen started the starting eleven in the 21/22 season;
Headings Effective in Minor Features in the Algorithmic System: Jumping, Head Shot, One-on-One Defense, Marking.
The Minor Features in the Algorithmic System are Not Effective: Explosiveness, Dribbling, Ball Domination, No Ball.
Evaluation of Dennis Johnsen;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the priority role that should be played in the position played: Line Wing Forward.
Moments where an in-match reaction is most effective: Transition Game.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- Passing and shooting technique is effective.
- His empty runs are effective and he tries to get behind the defense on the line.
- His mids are top-level and he can open mids to the target.
- He’s fast in the open with the ball and likes to play vertically.
- The field narrowing is effective and supports the defense.
- Good at stealing and interceptions.
- He likes to play more on the line.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- He needs to get into the penalty area more often and should try more shots.
- It has low endurance and cannot effectively protect the ball under pressure.
- His condition is not good enough for the top leagues. But, he needs to do extra work to improve it.
- It doesn’t go in for the penalty area. For this reason, it can jam the game on the sideline.
Although Dennis is a Seria A player, he is mostly used as a mover. It may not maintain the same performance all season in top leagues. However, it can perform effectively in mid-level leagues. A football player who is effective in the transition game can catch and distribute the ball in the 3rd zone and has effective crosses. Other than that, someone who can directly influence the score contribution. If he tries to enter the penalty area frequently, he will show more effective performances. In mid-level leagues, I think that it will be more effective in leagues such as Turkey, Greece, and Austria.
Click for a scouting analysis of other football players.