Jesper Lindström Scouting Analysis – Match Based Performance Analysis and General Evaluation of Frankfurt 22/23 Season
Jesper Lindström scouting analysis For the 22/23 season, I will share the comments I observed about the football player under 3 main headings. In the first title, football player information, then match-based explanation analysis. In the last part, his detailed observation is shared as a general player evaluation.
Who is Jesper Lindström?
Lindström is a Danish offensive midfielder born on February 29, 2000. The football player, who started his football career with Bröndby in 2019, became his new career stop after Denmark.
Jesper Lindström Season 21/22 Statistics;
How many games did Jesper Lindström play as a statistic for the 21/22 season and how effective was he?
Time Taken: 2652 min.
Injury: 21/22 season – Thigh Problem 2 times – 25 days / 6 games
Jesper Lindström Match Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches where Lindström started the starting eleven in the 22/23 season;
The Minor Features of the Algorithmic System are Effective on: Dribbling, Space Area Act, Courage, Diligence.
Items Not Effective in Minor Features in the Algorithmic System: Jumping, Head Shot, One-on-One Defense, Sliding Intervention, Playmaking, Interceptions.
Evaluation of Jesper Lindström;
As a result of match-based analysis, the primary role that he should play in his position: Wing Striker.
Moments where the in-game reaction is most effective: Ball Standing.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- Starting his career as an offensive midfielder, he is on his way to becoming a versatile player by taking time on the wing and striker lines.
- He has fast and effective runs behind the defense.
- His finishing and courage are effective. In this way, he can improve his score contribution.
- He plays successfully thanks to his mobility in fast passing.
- When he meets the ball in the wide area, he aims to enter the penalty area directly.
- His dribbling and ball handling are effective.
- Shooting technique is good.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- Defensive stat is not enough. Ineffective in area narrowing and pressing.
- He needs to improve his physical strength and condition more.
- Long passes and mids are not effective. That’s why his set pieces aren’t good either.
- Cross-shots and long-shots don’t take much. You should try and work on it.
Lindström continues to experience in Germany as a young football player from Denmark who made it to the top league. The most visible part of this is that the football player, who was evaluated in the midfield last season, is being tried on the wing this year. It has gained the advantage of being able to reach a different level with its development and change of location. If he maintains his stats on the wing, I think he will become a top player. He needs to improve his physical strength a little more. Although he is technically good, he should try passes that will show this in pass options. In the coming period, we can see it in leagues such as France and England. If he continues in Germany, he can also play in top-level teams.
Click to see more scouting analysis.