Alperen Emir Dikmen Scouting Analysis – Kepez Belediye 22/23 Season Match Based Performance Analysis And General Evaluation
Alperen Emir Dikmen scouting analysis I will share the comments I observed about the football player under 3 main headings for the 22/23 season. In the first title, football player information, then match-based explanation analysis. In the last part, his detailed observation is shared as a general player evaluation.
Who is Alperen Emir Dikmen?
Alperen is a defensive midfielder born on February 3, 2003 in Burdur. The current club of a football player who was trained and hired in Antalyaspor’s infrastructure plays in Kepez Belediyespor.
Alperen Emir Dikmen 21/22 Season Statistics;
How many matches did Alperen Dikmen play in 21/22 season statistics and how effective was he?
Time Taken: 1897 min.
Alperen Emir Dikmen Match Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches in which Alperen started the first eleven in the 22/23 season;
The Minor Features of the Algorithmic System are Effective on: Ball Control, Changing the Direction of the Ball, Ball possession, Protection of the Ball, Concentration, and Diligence.
Minor Features in the Algorithmic System are Not Effective: Shooting, Finishing, Marking, One-on-One Defense, and Jumping.
Evaluation of Alperen Dikmen;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the priority role that should be played in the position played: Dynamo or Regista.
In-match reaction is most effective: Ball standing or Passing Game.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- Effective on diagonal passes and long passes. He can change the direction of the game.
- He can give a defensive contribution in narrowing the field and cutting the ball.
- He becomes a passing station and his ability to direct the game from the 1st region and mature the attack is successful.
- There is a tendency to spoil the opponent in the 2nd zone.
- In set balls, He is in a position to chase the free ball around the spring.
- Top level of ball protection and control.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- Ineffective on air balls.
- He is not enough in duels tackles and marking. He does not have an effective speed in return and can be delayed. He is late in closing the gaps.
- He needs to do extra work for resistance and physical strength.
- He should try shooting shots (shots of opportunity). An advantage that can increase his offensive contribution.
- Not effective in environmental control. Further, he needs to improve his observation of opponents and teammates.
Alperen Dikmen is the loaner of Antalyaspor. Currently, he must play matches to gain experience. He is a football player who can play in the upper leagues when he increases his physical and resistance characteristics. He can perform effectively in teams that are thinking of setting up a game from behind or thinking of making tactics with a double-defensive midfield. He is a football player in the central midfield. Someone who can play in the Super League or Europe’s mid-level leagues, if he can improve the pace of the game, and his offensive mobility. It is beneficial to be rented in Spor Toto 1st league for a year. I think that the level of hardness and struggle there will improve Alperen more.