Paul Joly Scouting Analysis – AJ Auxerre 22/23 Season Match Based Performance Analysis And General Evaluation
Paul Joly scouting analysis I will share the comments I observed about the football player under 3 main headings for the 22/23 season. In the first title, football player information, then match-based explanation analysis. In the last part, his detailed observation is shared as a general player evaluation.
Who is Paul Joly?
Joly, born on June 7, 2000, is a French-born professional football player who plays in positions such as defender and right-back. Joly, a Versatile football player, can take part in all areas of defense.
Paul Joly Season 21/22 Statistics;
How many games did Paul Joly play as a statistic of the 21/22 season and how effective was he?
Time Taken: 1608 min.
Paul Joly Match Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches where Joly started the starting eleven in the 22/23 season;
The Minor Features in the Algorithmic System are Effective on: Energy Control, Speed, Short Passing, Opening the Cross, Courage, Creativity, Diligence, and Self-Confidence.
Headings Not Effective in Minor Features in the Algorithmic System: Jumping, Head Shot, Finishing.
Evaluation of Paul Joly;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the primary role that he should play in the position he played: Wing-Back.
Moments where the in-game reaction is most effective: Ball Standing.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- The man has a good level of speed to be a give-and-run or pass option on the chase and in support of the echelon, as well as on offense.
- He has effective moves in intercepting and countering the opponent.
- The 3rd zone support is top-notch in chasing and attacking actions all over the field. Of course, he varies according to the strength and tactics of the opponent.
- He has the ability to open mids effectively and early mids. Foot strength and muscle development are above average on long passes.
- He can put sudden pressure to disrupt the opponent.
- He evaluates the pass options correctly. His over-dribbling passes are good, especially in short passes and fast play.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- He cannot make effective passes on diagonal passes and when he tries to clear the ball quickly. He needs to do extra work. High potential to catch the ball.
- There are shot attempts, but they are not effective.
- He is not a top defender in duels.
Joly is a football player who has gained experience in the French league and tries to perform effectively even if he plays in the lower-level team of the league. His development continues and he is someone to be experienced as he plays. But, someone who shows that his performance will improve, including at this level. Of course, the disadvantage is the lack of defending faster and more effective players.
He is a football player with the potential to reach the Premier League level in the future. However, he has the ability to play comfortably in other leading leagues in Europe at the moment.