Bora Aydınlık Scouting Analysis – Fenerbahçe 22/23 Season Match Based Performance Analysis and General Evaluation
General Information About the Footballer
Bora is a football player who was born on May 9, 2005 in the USA. The football player, who started his football career in Fenerbahçe infrastructure, has dual citizenship status.
21/22 Season Statistics;
How many matches did Bora Aydinlik play in 21/22 season and how effective was it?
Time It Takes: 939 min.
Injury: Knee Injury – 36 days / 8 games – Injury unknown – 77 days / 18 games – 21/22 Season.
Bora Aydınlık Match Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches in which Bora started the first eleven in the 22/23 season;
- Minor Traits Effectively: Long Shots, Ball Handling, Diligence, Team Cohesion.
- In Minor Features, It Is Not Effective: Sliding Intervention, Marking, One-on-One Defense.
Evaluation of Bora Aydınlık;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the priority role that should be played in the position played: Wing Striker
Moments where the in-game reaction is most effective: Ball Standing
POSITIVE ASPECTS OF THE FOOTBALLER:
- Being agile and having an above-average speed indicates that he has the ability to adapt to fast games.
- He is positive that he takes offensive-oriented actions and tries to play vertically. In his dribbling, he tends to get into the penalty area and chooses the correct option.
- His finishing and positioning are above average. Position tracking and positioning accordingly are effective. He’s trying to shoot over dribbling. It’s called the opportunity shot.
- His mobility is top-notch in the game. He tries to run behind the defense, become a passing station by folding in, and effectively pass with his teammates with double passes.
- Ball control is top level, an example of this is that he can maintain ball control while protecting the ball from the opponent and does not come out of the foot axis under pressure (the ball does not open from more than 1 meter of his foot) when picking or poking the ball.
ASPECTS THAT THE FOOTBALLER NEEDS TO DEVELOP:
- Defensively, he is not an effective football player. He needs some work in narrowing the field and in attack and pressure.
- He needs to decide faster and make the right decision in 2 or 3 printing. There is problem that I can’t keep my cool in difficult moments.
Although Bora had a Zenit match, he is a shining and outstanding player in Fenerbahçe U19 team. I think one of the effects of this is running with and without the ball, and in-game mobility. As a physical strength, it is positive to be fearless in double fights, but I think that he should work on pressure and narrowing the offensive line. The narrow area skill needs to be more effective in double and triple prints. He needs to do extra work to be prepared for such situations. However, I think his hard work, creativity, and action in his penetrating and vertical games in the transition game and set attacks have A-team-level potential. In his career plan, I think Fenerbahçe should hire the player next year with the obligation to play the first 11 players. As he gains match experience, he will draw the image of an A team football player who will have the potential to play in European leagues in a year or two.