Gustav Isaksen Scouting Analysis – Midtjylland 22/23 Season Match-Based Performance Analysis and General Evaluation
Gustav Isaksen 22/23 Season Statistics;
Gustav’s statistical data during the season are as follows.
Time Taken: 3122 min.
Injury: 21/22 season – Thigh injury -14 days / 4 matches. 19/20 season – Knee injury – 75 days / 12 matches.
Gustav Isaksen Match-Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches where Isaksen started the starting eleven in the 22/23 season;
- Minor Traits Effectively: Explosiveness, Dribbling, Creativity, Courage,
- Minor Attributes Ineffective: Headshot, One-on-one defense, Sliding tackle, Standing tackle, Marking, Interception.
Evaluation of Gustav Isaksen;
As a result of match-based analysis, the primary role that he should play in his position: Wing Striker.
Moments where the in-game reaction is most effective: Ball Standing
POSITIVE ASPECTS OF THE FOOTBALLER:
- He can expand the space by opening the line. With his agility, he can dodge the opposing defender’s mark.
- His ability to enter the penalty area vertically using the dribbling and speed feature is top-notch.
- He tries to go in the centerline. Man reduction ability is top-notch.
- His finishing in the penalty area is at a high level. He’s good at getting the ball off his feet.
- He tries to steer the game and in transition games, there is a tendency to push the team into a fast attack.
- Good passing vision and crossing. He can open effective crosses to the football players who escape to the back post.
ASPECTS THAT THE FOOTBALLER NEEDS TO DEVELOP:
- Defensive characteristic is not enough for his position.
- Not effective on air cannons.
- He needs to develop his narrow space skills.
Isaksen draws attention in matches as a fast and explosive force effective football player. Someone who can contribute to goals and tends to enter the penalty area effectively. Considering these features, he is an ideal person for a team that is looking for players who are fast in the attacking wing area, have good technical capacity, and are open to development. His game mobility is good and his concentration in all aspects of the game is above average. The statistical data he achieved in the season is proof of this. A football player who can play in the leading leagues of Europe. However, the aspects that need improvement should not be underestimated. Teams playing in the 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 formation can be versatile players. He proves it with his offensive actions.