Hüseyin Karabey Scouting Analysis – Balıkesirspor 22/23 Season Match Based Performance Analysis and General Evaluation
22/23 Season Statistics of Hüseyin Karabey Scouting;
Below are some of Hüseyin’s statistical data during the season.
Time Taken: 2573 min.
Hüseyin Karabey’s Match Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches where Hüseyin started the starting eleven in the 22/23 season;
Minor Traits Effectively: Short Passing, Space Action, Composure, Concentration, Diligence, Team Cohesion.
Minor Attributes Ineffective: Jumping, Head Shot, Finishing, Cross Shot, Long Shot.
Evaluation of Hüseyin Karabey;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the primary role that he should play in the position he played: Wing-Back.
Moments where in-match reaction is most effective: Transition Game.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- Fearless in meeting opponents and in duels. He tries to disrupt the opponent and grab the ball.
- They have fast over-the-line overlays. He is successful in opening the middle in the attack, short passes that will create a position for his teammate in the penalty area.
- Having a pass option in transition and connection games and trying to play vertically is successful.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- From time to time, he can make harsh interventions in fouling as well as being effective in his struggles. This can also cause the card to be seen.
- He needs to make some more dribbling attempts into the penalty area.
- It takes work to try to cut through the attacks from the center.
I think Hüseyin is a full back who can play in the higher leagues. I think that it can increase the back power in teams that want to put pressure on offense. It stands out with its successful actions as it is effective both in the transition game and in the contribution it gives to the attack. If he increases the pace of the game and solves the aspects that need to improve himself, I think he will play in a league like the super league in the future. At the same time, the football player can take part in the open position or as a wingback for variations such as 3-5-2, 3-4-3.