Matchoi Djaló Scouting Analysis – Paços Ferreira 22/23 Season Match Based Performance Analysis And General Evaluation
Matchoi Djaló Scouting 22/23 Season Statistics;
Below are some of Djaló’s statistical data during the season.
Time Taken: 1473 min.
Injury: Season 22/23 – Injury Unknown – 7 Matches / 52 Days.
Matchoi Djaló Match Based Evaluation;
The result over some matches where Djaló started in the starting eleven in the 22/23 season;
Minor Traits Effectively: Stamina, Agility, Ball Control, Dribbling, Ball Handling, Composure, Determination, Team Cohesion.
Minor Attributes Ineffective: Jumping, Shooting, Head Shot, Finishing, Playmaking.
Evaluation of Matchoi Djaló;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the primary role that should be played in the position played: Dynamo.
Moments where the in-match reaction is most effective: Ball Against & Pass Game.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- His ability to narrow the field in the midfield and his tendency to collect the free ball are effective. In this way, he can contribute to his team by trying to prevent the opponent’s superiority in the midfield and putting pressure on it.
- A successful football player in moving the ball to the 3rd zone in the transition game. It’s called playing upright.
- He is successful and effective in ball domination and protecting the ball with his body. It’s easy to lose the ball under the pressure of the opponents.
- He is a successful football player in catching and intercepting the ball.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- He makes few shooting attempts. He doesn’t go into the penalty area very often in the 3rd zone. He’s not effectively top level on offense.
- Not top level in air cannons.
- His success on long passes is weak. It cannot be effective in diagonal passes or long passes that he tries whenever he can.
Djalo is a player that I think has the capacity to increase the tempo when he plays in the central midfield. I consider this in two ways. One is the defensive contribution, and the second is the transitional action. If there is someone who can apply the tactics of teams that want to put pressure in the midfield, it is footballers like Djalo. I think he should improve his game and take a little more responsibility in offensive action. I think that he can only play in La Liga in Europe’s top leagues. However, his performance in other leagues can also be impressive.