Zinho Vanheusden Scouting Analysis – Match Based Performance Analysis and General Evaluation of Genoa 21/22 Season
I’ll develop the comments I’ve heard about the football player into three categories. The first title contains information about football players, followed by a match-based explanation analysis. His full observations are presented as a general football player evaluation in the final section on Zinho Vanheusden Scouting Analysis.
Who is Zinho Vanheusden?
Zinho is a Belgian footballer who was born in the summer of 1999. The footballer began his career as a member of the Standard Liege infrastructure. In the 21/22 season, he was loaned to Genoa by Inter Milan. So, how did his numbers look in the 20/21 season?
Zinho Vanheusden 20/21 Season Statistics;
How many matches did Zinho Vanheusden play in 20/21 season statistics and how effective was he?
Time Taken: 1,240 min.
Injury: Cross Ligament Rupture – 33 matches – 2020/2021 season.
Zinho Vanheusden Match Based Evaluation;
The table below shows the results of the match-based analysis for Zinho Vanheusden. The small characteristics that make it effective and ineffective in general, the suitable role that should be assigned in the stopper position, and the outcome of our algorithmic approach are all demonstrated.
The result obtained over some matches where Zinho Vanheusden started the starting eleven in the 21/22 season;
The Minor Features in the Algorithmic System are Effective on Condition, Energy Conservation, Head Kick, Calmness, Diligence, Speed of Removing the Ball.
Headlines Not Effective in Minor Traits in the Algorithmic System: Passing, Cross Shot, and Opening Cross.
Evaluation of Zinho Vanheusden;
After the match-based analysis of Zinho Vanheusden in the 21/22 season, as we can see in the general table portal I shared, our priority is in which role the player should play. As a result of the match-based analysis, the role of the priority position that should be played in the position he plays: Picker Centre-Back.
Moments where the in-game reaction is most effective: Ball On The Feet
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- Successful in air balls.
- He can provide a quick return on the team’s turnover.
- Successful in area narrowing and first tackle.
- He can play direct and he creates options to pass to his teammates.
- He can take on the role of two different positions during the match. He can play both as a setter role and as a picker role.
- (3 and 4) He can adapt to both defensive formations.
- Game awareness and in-match positional reactions are effective.
- A successful tandem of defenders in teams that are thinking of triple and attacking formation.
- Body fitness is the reason why he is successful in box to box defense.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- He has a lack of positioning. In particular, he cannot rank the defense line in the opposing team’s transition game attack (counter-attack).
- In fast attacks, the possibility of missing the player who is on the mark is high. At this percentage, environmental control is not high either.
- Drops from the game due to loss of concentration.
Despite his youth, it was critical for Zinho’s growth to show the confidence to join a middle-class Italian team, even one that had recently been on the verge of relegation. When his physical fitness and physical strength are evaluated, I believe he will be able to compete with the best divisions. However, there are concerns that must be resolved in efforts to answer the flaws. If he improves his position-based studies and weaknesses, I believe he can play in more A-class teams. In addition, I believe Zinho can play as a defensive midfielder. The reason for this is that the first tackle and uses a passing approach that is more effective.