Professional football players, as well as youth football players, should pay attention to their diet in order to improve their performance and physical strength. As a result, I conducted research in order to make nutrition guide to help football players improve their performance.
We’re starting to make nutrition guide for football players, as well as nutrition program recommendations that will influence their performance:
Football players in Turkey find it challenging to maintain a healthy diet. Many elements, including economics, family, club, and a lack of professionals, are to blame in this regard. That’s why I wanted to provide football players with dietary advice.
How Many Calories Should Footballers Take?
Before providing a nutrition guide for football players, it’s important to know how many calories a young football player should consume based on his age. A typical football player burns between 1000 and 2000 calories throughout a 90-minute game. For a football player, these are significant figures. They must incorporate high-calorie nutrition regimens into their diet in order to regain this calorie quantity.
Factors to be Considered in Nutrition for Football Players to Gain Calories
The factors that football players should pay attention to in order to regain the calories they lost are as follows:
- To start a feeding regimen on a regular basis.
- Should be fed cheeses, olives, butter, honey, and protein powder in the morning.
- Should eat a meal two hours before the sport, according to the training regimen.
- Around 13.00, they should eat their lunch.
- To make a cuisine that is high in carbohydrates. (Rice, pasta, and so forth.)
- To eat red or white meat-based meals as the main course.
- To drink a milkshake or juice to conclude their lunch.
- They should eat vegetable-based and carbohydrate-fortified meals for evening.
- They should have light meals and snacks of fruit or yoghurt.
Nutrition Menu of Football Players
When it comes to food programming, it is critical for football players to take enough supplements. As a result, the following are the nutritional values that football players should pay attention to:
- Drinking a lot of water on a regular basis. (about 2.5 to 3 liters each day)
- To aid muscle growth by using nutritional supplements such as protein powder, glucose powder, and BCAA.
- In addition, take vitamin C, B vitamins, and iron supplements.
- Never give up on your nutrition plan and avoid junk food at all costs.
It is self-evident that even young football players in Turkey struggle with their eating habits. In this regard, it is critical for football players to establish a unique nutrition program for themselves, as well as to organize a supplemental nutrition program to track their progress. In this regard, you can reach out to us for recommendations on various initiatives for those who require assistance.
Click to see other football analysis articles.