Miguel Maga Scouting Analysis – Match-Based Performance Analysis and General Evaluation of Vitória Guimarães 22/23 Season
Miguel Maga Season 22/23 Statistics;
Below are some statistical data of Maga during the season.
Time Taken: 2,492 min.
Injury: Season 22/23 – Collarbone Tear / 105 days – 14 games.
Miguel Maga Match Based Evaluation;
The result obtained over some matches where Miguel started the starting eleven in the 22/23 season;
Minor Traits Effectively: Speed, Agility, Short Passing, Ball Control, Ball Control, Composure, Courage, Perimeter Control, Determination.
Minor Traits Not Influential: Jumping, Head Shot, Playmaking.
Evaluation of Maga;
As a result of the match-based analysis, the primary role that he should play in the position he played: Wing-Back.
Moments where the in-game reaction is most effective: Ball Standing.
Positive Aspects of the Footballer:
- He is fast and successful in his attack. He uses the free space in his own area effectively when the opponent does not control him. In this way, he can put himself in a position to support the attack.
- He can be a pos option by opening to the line and can play effectively on the line. With short passes, he can give away and create space for himself.
- On offense, he can get inside whenever he gets a chance. This creates a position. When it doesn’t fold in, middle opening attempts are effective.
- He’s good at countering the opponent in defense. He is a successful full-back who is successful in duels and tries to cut the ball.
Aspects that the Footballer Needs to Develop:
- He’s not good at air balls.
- He doesn’t have top level physique so he can push himself when his opponent has a better physique. However, his speed and agility make up for this gap somehow. It should increase resilience.
- He is not a football player who can change the direction of the game or set the game.
Although Maga suffered a serious injury in the 22/23 season, he improved his performance and kept in shape. I think that if he takes good care of himself in the coming years, it will not be a chronic condition. As the match is played, he finds rhythm and his experience increases. If this situation continues, there will be a possibility of playing in the 5 big leagues in the future. But, I think the player will continue in Guimaraes for 2 more years in this situation.